Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Go Go Be Groovy

With Go Go boots this fabulous looking, it's hard to pick which retro color is my fave.

Why not wear two contrasting patterns like stripes and dots together?


Now for the men, nothing says 1971 like a hand-knit belted sweater.


For the man seeking comfort in his dressed up threads, 1975 remains the heyday of the leisure suit sans wide lapel, cuffed sleeves and bell bottoms.


For more information on the groovy week selections above, simply click on the images.

1 comment:

  1. I always used to study post in news papers but now as I
    am a user of internet so from now I am using net for content, thanks to web.
    Feel free to visit my web-site ... european cigarettes

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments or suggestions for 973 Third Avenue